Grand Rapids Nights Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wish this city the best

2 posters

Go down

I wish this city the best Empty I wish this city the best

Post  JasonTalbot Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:48 am

My fellow kindred,
It has become increasingly clear in recent nights that this city is in a state of turmoil that I cannot stand against. I have given my best effort and fully embodied the traditions of the camarilla in that effort, however, it seems as though this city has a foot in the grave that it repeatedly refuses to remove.
The continued violation of our laws, in light of not one, but two public executions, has shown me that this city is drowning in it's own furious contempt for the traditions. There are many of you that are set on saving Grand Rapids and I believe you know who you are. While I once shared in your starry eyed optimism I can no longer sit idly by while my reputation is tarnished and my name becomes a joke amongst my peers and elders.
I have decided that I cannot save this city. The ruler that is required for this domain is more of a barbarian war chief than a nobleman such as myself. If the next ruler of this domain does indeed finally reign in this wild mare then I applaud you but I do not envy you. My place is among nobility and until such time as I am able to secure for myself a proper domain I shall return to london and serve my court there.
I will stay in chicago for the next month so that I may close any outstanding business that I have with anyone in the city. I also offer my buildings and staff for any gathering, however, rampant destruction or unwanted attention will cause you to lose that privilege.
Your former Prince,
Jason Talbot
JasonTalbot
JasonTalbot

Back to top Go down

I wish this city the best Empty Grand Rapids is not lost yet

Post  Damien Stryker Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:54 am

Mr. Talbot,
Jason, I have told you on a few occasions that if you were not able to run this city, that I would take your place as Prince and I meant it. I am now the new Prince of Grand Rapids and rest assured this city is not lost. Yet, do not believe for a second that you were not capable of running this city, you just were not willing to make some of the decisions that need to be made. Although I do not necassarily agree with the term "Barbarian War Chief", I do not oppose it and/or take offense to it either. I mean after all, I am a Brujah!!!

I do wish you the best in whatever you choose to do in your future, and thank you for putting your trust in me to up hold the laws of the Camarilla as your Sheriff. I would also like to thank you for giving me opportunity to see what I can do with this city.

Sincerely,
Damien Stryker
Prince of Grand Rapids

Damien Stryker

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum